Comparing wholesale and retail energy options
Discover how a cloud platform can collect and aggregate corporate data for analysis, enabling efficiency and reduced costs.
Driving budget certainty
A global data center with 100+ sites needed accurate forecasts of its operational expenses, even in the face of premium fees from its power provider. Our creative approach not only delivered budget certainty while avoiding premium charges, but also drove $5.8 million in savings in Singapore. A similar strategy has since been implemented in the U.S., the U.K. and Australia.
Delivering comprehensive sourcing services
Eight years ago, a world leader in convenient snacks, foods and beverages turned its complex and evolving energy program over to Schneider Electric. Since then, we’ve combined energy procurement, tariff analysis, budget development and online energy reporting to drive millions in cost savings: nearly $7 million last year alone.
Identifying savings opportunities in any environment
An international mining company’s electricity costs increased 110% over a five-year period. To control costs and deliver savings, our analysts vetted suppliers in the market to find a reliable partner. In collaboration with the supplier and the client, Schneider Electric opened up the Michigan market and delivered more than $30 million in annual savings to its client, a whopping 20% savings on a nearly $150 million electricity spend.
Energy sourcing solutionsEnergy sourcing services designed to discover opportunity, uncover savings and recover cost
Why work with us
- Cost avoidance and saving Uncover savings opportunities everywhere. We drive measurable savings through: advantageous buying options based on market timing and supplier (deregulated markets), and the most favorable rates (regulated markets).
- Budget assurance Data defeats doubt. Past and present energy costs must be carefully considered to accurately budget for the future. We use a data-drive approach to develop energy budgets that deliver precision and build confidence.
- 8,089 TWh: Amount of electricity consumed in the U.S. in 2013
- 13%: Percentage of U.S. power generation represented by renewable energy
- 31%: Portion of overall U.S. natural gas consumption used by the electricity sector to produce power
- 10: Number of states participating in carbon emission auctions. 35 states have renewable portfolio standards (RPS) legislation.