Schneider Electric has solutions to help utilities drive commercial and industrial customer engagement and program adoption
Commercial & Industrial Services That Increase EfficiencyFind out more about our solutions that enable utilities to better service their C&I customers.
Why work with Schneider Electric
- Design Strategy Utility experts help you define a strategy that meets both internal goals and external regulations. From revenue capture through energy efficiency, carbon reduction planning, rebates and incentives program development/assessment, financial, generation or rate analysis, we help create a road map to get you to where you want to go.
- Deliver Efficiency and Sustain Results Schneider Electric provides utilities with a comprehensive platform of technology and services to delivery on company goals, regulatory requirements and program targets. From assessing hundreds of thousands of C&I customer data to identify key energy efficiency or demand response targets, providing support to the SMB or Key Account team, back office support for rebates and incentives processing, risk management and commodity procurement, renewable energy program management, data modeling and analytics, services to reduce your client’s energy consumption - we do it all. And we don’t walk away after we deploy a solution, we stay on the project to continuously improve and communicate success.
- 87% of consumers expect additional products and services if they have a smart meter. Topping the list of expectations: personalized advice to help reduce energy bills.
- Energy efficiency can cost less than 3 cents/per kilowatt hour saved.
- New EPA rules for utilties: lower carbon emissions by combined 30% from 2005 levels.
- Many Small to Medium Businesses (SMB) believe utilities do not understand their energy efficiency needs.