Connectivity for improved efficiency
Better connected with new IoT capabilities
Thanks to its digital tools, the connected SM6 switchgear is a perfect solution to help you meet new challenges and thrive in an increasingly competitive environment.Download the brochure
Design your own SM6
With our eCatalog 3D Power app, you can digitally assemble and configure your switchgear line-up.Download the app
How IoT data can help the smart grid
Technology is constantly evolving and so is the grid. With digital, connected, and more secure devices, you can boost your efficiency and decrease operational costs.Learn more
Product information and support at your fingertips
The mySchneider app provides instant access to continuously updated technical content, including FAQs and product documentation.Download the app
- Greater efficiency Thanks to embedded sensors, you can monitor the switchgear performance to prevent network downtime, improve its efficiency, and cut maintenance costs.
- 24/7 connectivity The connected SM6 switchgear gives you access to crucial data, straight on your mobile device, and allows you to monitor and control your installation remotely.
- Enhanced safety The new, connected SM6 is the result of over 25 years of experience. This proven switchgear now includes integrated arc flash detection, which reduces the risk of damage and downtime.
- Ease of use Schneider Electric continuously strives to streamline the process of selection, ordering, and installation. Select and configure your preferred parameters quickly using our online tools.
The New World of Energy Discover how digitization, decarbonization, and decentralization are transforming the energy world.
Configure your MV network With our EcorealMV online tool, you can easily configure your medium voltage components and switchgear. Design the network and place order within few hours.
24/7 connected monitoring to highlight condensation enabling users to prevent fast aging
24/7 connected monitoring to highlight hotspots (for example faulty cable termination) and take preventive action
Helps to detect and clear arcs faster, making the installation safer, reducing downtime and damage to the equipment
Allows local or remote monitoring and control of the switch / fuse-switch functions, to improve safety and efficiency
A control panel with a local / remote switch selector and mimic
Fault passage indicators and voltage relays for local and remote monitoring to reduce outage time and improve operation
Fast and simple access to equipment data and documentation at your fingertips
Collects IoT data from smart sensors and provides meaningful information to the local monitoring HMI or remote connections
Monitoring of circuit breaker wear, for preventive maintenance
- 1.5 million+ cubicles installed worldwide
- 25+ years on the market
- 40 factories manufacturing SM6