Handout Emergency Services and Disaster Recovery
If your electrical system has been damaged by a disaster, call 1-888-778-2733. Our team of factory-trained technicians will bring you in-depth knowledge of your system and equipment, as well as the ability to solve operating problems in any environment. Learn more information in our handout.Read more about Emergency Services and Disaster Recovery
White Paper Can Your Electrical Infrastructure Weather a Natural Disaster? Read more about Can Your Electrical Infrastructure Weather a Natural Disaster?
Case Study Emergency Repair Project Restores Electricity in the Wake of Devastating Nashville Floods
Nashville’s Worst Flood in Centuries Devastates Opry Mills Mall. Learn how Schneider Electric Services helped restore power safety and quickly.Read more about Emergency Repair Project Restores Electricity in the Wake of Devastating Nashville Floods
Our Emergency Services and SolutionsServices Available 24/7, 365 Days A Year. Call 1-888-778-2733.
Temporary Generator ConnectionA temporary generator connection improves your electrical system’s reliability and is recommended when local governing body requires portable generator connection provisions, a facility must continue operations and a temporary connection is acceptable to the governing entity or if a long-term disruption will jeopardize the business. Find Out More
Emergency Action PlanHaving a detailed emergency recovery plan helps to restore power and normal operations as quickly as possible. In addition, it can limit the financial and personal havoc an unplanned outage can cause. Find Out More
Why work with Schneider Electric
- Restore Power Safely and Efficiently When unplanned outages occur, Schneider Electric Services has the expertise and resources to restore electrical power safely and efficiently for any manufacturer's brand of equipment. Our team of factory-trained technicians will bring you in-depth knowledge of your system and equipment, as well as the ability to solve operating problems in any environment.
- Any Time for Any Brand of Equipment. With a nationwide network of 400+ qualified field service representatives, we are ready to respond to your needs. With a single point of contact and 24-hour access to our manufacturing plants, our services are available for a broad range of electrical equipment. We are available for any manufacturer’s equipment.
- Our nationwide expert technical team is available 24/7.
- Schneider Electric Services committed to providing you with innovative solutions, best-in-class, advanced technical knowledge, and exceptional quality in everything we do!
- Our professional engineers are strategically located throughout the U.S. and collectively registered in every state.
- Our field service representatives are qualified, as defined by OSHA and NFPA 70E.®